An a-MAZE-ing Family Experience
Saunders Farm creates amazing events and experiences for companies and groups from 20 to 5,000 guests. Our experience in hosting company picnics, team building events and company parties on our Farm is well-established and recognized by large international companies, smaller locally-owned companies, government departments, and associations.
We provide great value with our vast green spaces, beautiful gardens, picnic facilities, ample free parking, and abundance of activities, farm fresh foods, and privacy. We do all of the on site planning for you. All you have to do is show up!
Summer Picnic Activities
Summer picnics available May 15- September 15
- 11 Mazes (8 Hedge Mazes and 2 Wooden Mazes and a stone labyrinth)
- Splash Pad (change rooms available)
- Giant Jumping Pillows
- Wagon Ride Through Natural Forest
- Pedal Cart race track
- 3-Storey Observation Tower
- Captain Aidan’s Pirate Ship and Farmer Bill’s Barnyard Treehouse
- “Mazey’s Amazing Adventure” Puppet Show
- Witch Mountain Slide
- Gem Mining
- Use of Outdoor Stage
- Other Games – Bocce, Croquet, Soccer, Frisbee, Tug-o-war, Three-Legged, Spoon and Sack Races
Indoor Seating Facilities
A large timber-frame structure overlooking our beautiful landscaped hillside and ponds. Rectangular tables and folding chairs included. Capacity 280 persons. This facility is licensed under the LCBO if you wish to have a bar.
The Log Barn heritage building
A beautifully restored 180-year-old log building, with stone fireplaces and a cozy atmosphere. Hand-crafted cedar tables and chairs or rectangular tables and folding chairs are included. Capacity 80 persons.