Summer Mazes, Haunting Season & FrightFest 2018
Saunders Farm has welcomed more than 1 million guests over the past 25 years! In that time, we have relied on a dedicated group of more than 5,000 Farm Team members to achieve our mission of creating amazing fun, food, and memories. As a family, we are committed to providing a work environment that is safe, inclusive, and accepting of everyone. We have lots of full and Part-time positions available.
Summer Season Fun Perks:
- All Farm Team members will receive 2 admit one passes, free admission for yourself, 50% off Food during your shift and 20% of Merchandise in our Farm Shop
Get decked in Saunders SWAG and make your friends jealous that you have the MOST AMAZING job in the world!
- You will make amazing life long friends
- Be a part of many charity, social, and extra special events throughout the summer
- We guarantee you will have more fun working at the farm than you will in Summer school
- AMAZING staff parties
Haunting Season & FrightFest Fun facts…
- 50% of our staff are over the age of 18 so, if you don’t understand the words “lit”, “swerve”, or “on fleek” you won’t be alone.
- The average Farm Team member can earn over $1,500 working part-time during Haunting Season / FrightFest.
- All Farm Team members receive 2 admit one passes, free admission for yourself, 50% off food during your shift, and 20% of merch.
Farm Team testimonials
Endlessly welcoming and friendly, the Farm considers every team member as a member of the family and I’m proud to be a part of it!
Working at the Farm taught me teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership and continues to allow me to express my creativity in a way that’s very fulfilling. Many of the people who I met during my very first year became my closest friends. The experiences that team members take away from working at the Farm are unforgettable, especially for the young people who are lucky enough to begin their working careers here.
Justin Mazzotta, Chief of Applied Sciences
Ghoul School Class of 2002
I’ve been working at Saunders Farm for 6 years and I can’t see myself retiring any time soon! Haunting Season has a special place in my heart and the team has become part of my extended family.
I work in admissions with a wonderful group of people; we look forward to the laughs, good times, and hard work each season. That work ethic has rubbed off on my family with my daughter joining the team a few years ago and now has a year-round position at the Farm. My son jumped on board last year as a tractor driver on the Haunted Hayride. This is such a special place to share amazing experience with my family and friends.
Carol Gardner, Admissions
Ghoul School Class of 2011