Summer Season, Haunting Season & Fright Fest 2017
Saunders Farm has welcomed more than 1 million guests over the past 25 years! In that time, we have relied on a dedicated group of more than 5,000 Farm Team members to achieve our mission of creating amazing fun, food, and memories. As a family, we are committed to providing a work environment that is safe, inclusive, and accepting of everyone. We have lots of full and Part-time positions available.
Join our Team:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would be an amazing addition to our Farm team!
Full Season- April 15 through November 15th (7 month contract)
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Cook /Line Cook
Summer Season- Full and Part-time positions:
- Life Guard (just waiting to hear back from last years)
- Event Coordinator
- Special Events Team
- Landscaper / Gardener /Field work
- Food Team
- Farm Camp Cook (part-time, Monday-Friday 10:00am-2:00pm)
Summer Season Fun Perks:
- All Farm Team members will receive 4 admit one passes, free admission for yourself, 50% off Food during your shift and 20% of Merchandise in our Farm Shop
- You will get a wicked Farmer’s Tan from working outside all summer long
- You will make amazing life long friends
- Be a part of many charity, social, and extra special events throughout the summer
- We guarantee you will have more fun working at the farm than you will in Summer school
- AMAZING staff parties
- 50% of our staff are over the age of 18 so, if you don’t understand the words “lit”, “swerve”, or “on fleek” you won’t be alone.
- The average Farm Team member can earn over $1,000 working part-time during Haunting Season / FrightFest.
- All Farm Team members receive 4 admit one passes, free admission for yourself, 50% off food during your shift, and 20% of merch.
- Mark Saunders will personally do your homework if you work more than 3 shifts in one weekend.*
*Note: Mark was not a very good student.
Farm Team testimonials
Endlessly welcoming and friendly, the Farm considers every team member as a member of the family and I’m proud to be a part of it!
Working at the Farm taught me teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership and continues to allow me to express my creativity in a way that’s very fulfilling. Many of the people who I met during my very first year became my closest friends. The experiences that team members take away from working at the Farm are unforgettable, especially for the young people who are lucky enough to begin their working careers here.
Justin Mazzotta, Chief of Applied Sciences
Ghoul School Class of 2002
I’ve been working at Saunders Farm for 6 years and I can’t see myself retiring any time soon! Haunting Season has a special place in my heart and the team has become part of my extended family.
I work in admissions with a wonderful group of people; we look forward to the laughs, good times, and hard work each season. That work ethic has rubbed off on my family with my daughter joining the team a few years ago and now has a year-round position at the Farm. My son jumped on board last year as a tractor driver on the Haunted Hayride. This is such a special place to share amazing experience with my family and friends.
Carol Gardner, Admissions
Ghoul School Class of 2011