If you have any questions about working at Saunders Farm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’re hiring YOU!
We LOVE being a first job for so many local teens and part of their successful introduction to the workforce. When applying for a job here at Saunders Farm, we kindly ask that YOU be our primary contact and not a parent or guardian 🙂
Why Saunders Farm?
At Saunders Farm we strive to be the most AMAZING Family Farm in the world. With our vision in mind, we make it our mission to cultivate amazing fun, food, and memories for our employees, and guests alike. We create amazing experiences every day for guests we invite on our farm. We offer a wide variety of activities and events that include; our Summer Maze Season, Group Bookings, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Farm Camp, Student Bus Tours, Corporate Events, Educational Tours, and of course, our well known Haunting Season & Frightfest!
Saunders Farm has welcomed more than 1 million guests over the past 30 years! In that time, we have relied on a dedicated group of more than 5,000 Farm Team members to achieve our mission of creating amazing fun, food, and memories. As a family, we are committed to providing a work environment that is safe, inclusive, and accepting of everyone.
- 50% of our staff are over the age of 18 so, if you don’t understand the words “lit” or “on fleek”, you won’t be alone.
- The average Farm Team member can earn over $1,500 working part-time during Haunting Season / FrightFest.
- All Farm Team members receive 2 admit one passes for friends/family, free admission for yourself, 50% off food during your shift, and 20% off merchandise.
- We LOVE being a first job for so many local teens!
Summer Season 2021
We LOVE that you’re thinking about joining our Farm Team for the Summer Season! Check out all of the amazing positions available!
Join our Amazing Summer Team!
- Summer Maze Days Team (Sales, Daily Admissions, Jumbo Jumpers, Mazes, Games, Confectionary)
- Carpenter (Experience required. Students will be considered.)
- Set Decorators (Experience required. Students will be considered.)
- Campfire Attendants & Service Staff (18+, tending to fires, packing food items, **must have Smart Serve)
- Food Services Team
- And more!
Farm Team Testimonials
Endlessly welcoming and friendly, the Farm considers every team member as a member of the family and I’m proud to be a part of it!
Working at the Farm taught me teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership and continues to allow me to express my creativity in a way that’s very fulfilling. Many of the people who I met during my very first year became my closest friends. The experiences that team members take away from working at the Farm are unforgettable, especially for the young people who are lucky enough to begin their working careers here.
Justin Mazzotta, Chief of Applied Sciences
Ghoul School Class of 2002
I’ve been working at Saunders Farm for 6 years and I can’t see myself retiring any time soon! Haunting Season has a special place in my heart and the team has become part of my extended family.
I work in admissions with a wonderful group of people; we look forward to the laughs, good times, and hard work each season. That work ethic has rubbed off on my family with my daughter joining the team a few years ago and now has a year-round position at the Farm. My son jumped on board last year as a tractor driver on the Haunted Hayride. This is such a special place to share amazing experiences with my family and friends.
Carol Gardner, Admissions
Ghoul School Class of 2011