Saunders Farm Welcomes All Groups To The Farm!
Book your group of 15 or more and receive a special rate in the Summer.
Please contact Marg@saundersfarm.com for booking information and availability or call her at 613-838-5440 ext.115.
2013 Summer GROUP Hours:
Summer group bookings can be taken starting June 28 through September 2, 2013. Open Tuesday through Sunday from 10a.m.– 5p.m., last admission at 4p.m. Closed Mondays. OPEN HOLIDAY MONDAYS.
Add ons: (must be booked in advance)
- Soft Serve Ice cream- $2.00/person
- Gemstone Mine Package: Pan for fossils, arrowheads and gem stones. Package includes gems, gemstone postcard and keeper bags. $6/person.
Farm Site Amenities:
• Saunders Farm is a working farm with Pumpkin Fields, Farm Gardens, and an Arboretum
• Century old buildings amidst 25 acres of landscaped gardens
• Indoor washrooms
• Plenty of free parking
• Ample picnic tables and open grassy areas for picnics
• Safe, clean, friendly environment
• First aid trained staff
Farm Fresh Food Service:
• The Farmer’s Table offers delicious and nutritious fresh local foods from our farm kitchen.
• Annabelle's Ice Cream features Saunders very best soft serve ice cream and treats.
• The Farm Shop is where to find gourmet foods, baked goods, espressos and gifts.
Farm Fresh Fun & Attractions:
- Two Jumping Pillows
- Farm Pedal Cart Racetrack
- Saunders Mining Company Gem Mine (extra charge)
- Plus our Farm Favourites:
- 10 Mazes and Labyrinths and Giant Puzzles
- Watering Hole Spray Zone with change rooms
- Tractor-pulled Wagon Rides
- Captain Aidan’s Pirate Ship
- Farmer Bill’s Barnyard Tree house
- "Mazey's Amazing Adventure" Puppet Show
- Green Spaces for your Picnic Games
- 40 foot Hill-Top Slide
- Discovery Barn, Nature Walks...and much more!
2014 Spring School Tour Hours:
Open APRIL 22 - June 27, 2014- Tuesday through Friday for pre-booked Spring School Tours.
Click HERE for a copy of our Saunders Farm Spring School Tours brochure for more information on our a-MAZE-ing School Tours!
Click HERE for tips to make your Saunders Farm Spring School Tour successful!