2015 Early Bird Offer*:
Buy a 2015 Annual Pass for just $54 per person plus taxes. (Regular pass will be $59+HST and no Bring a Friend passes)
*You will also receive:
- ONE Bring-A-Friend Coupon per pass purchased. (This is a value of $18-$35 alone!)
Annual Pass holders get:
- UNLIMITED visits during Farm hours from June 5th - November 1st, including unlimited access to our Summer Season AND Haunting Season and Frightfest.
- Invitations to special events held on the Farm throughout the year
- 10% off our Birthday party package.
- 10% off purchases in our Farm Shop
- 10% off summer Farm Camp registration
- EXCLUSIVE offers on our Farm fresh food
*Early Bird Offer is only available for passes purchased before June 1, 2015. Each Bring-a-Friend pass is valid for one admission Summer or Fall. Pass holder must attend with the bring-a-friend pass.
A little fine print: Pass holders are entitled to one visit per pass per day. Passes are non-transferrable. You must show ID with your pass. Season passes offers cannot be combined with any other offer. Annual passes are not valid for school tours, special events, classes, workshops.
Saunders Farm Welcomes All Groups To The Farm!
Book your group of 15 or more and receive a special rate in the Summer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking information and availability.
2015 Spring School Tour Hours:
Open May 15 - June 26, 2015- Tuesday through Friday for pre-booked Spring School Tours.
2015 Summer GROUP Hours: Summer group bookings can be taken starting June 1 through September 7, 2015. The Farm is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10a.m.– 5p.m., last admission at 4p.m. Closed Mondays. OPEN HOLIDAY MONDAYS.
Add ons: (must be booked in advance)
- Soft Serve Ice cream- $2.00/person
- Gemstone Mine Package: Pan for fossils, arrowheads and gem stones. Package includes gems, gemstone postcard and keeper bags. $6/person.
Farm Site Amenities:
• Saunders Farm is a working farm with Pumpkin Fields, Farm Gardens, and an Arboretum
• Century old buildings amidst 25 acres of landscaped gardens
• Indoor washrooms
• Plenty of free parking
• Ample picnic tables and open grassy areas for picnics
• Safe, clean, friendly environment
• First aid trained staff
Farm Fresh Food Service:
• The Farmer’s Table offers delicious and nutritious fresh local foods from our farm kitchen.
• Annabelle's Ice Cream features Saunders very best soft serve ice cream and treats.
• The Farm Shop is where to find gourmet foods, baked goods, espressos and gifts.
Farm Fresh Fun & Attractions:
- Two Jumping Pillows
- Farm Pedal Cart Racetrack
- Saunders Mining Company Gem Mine (extra charge)
- Plus our Farm Favourites:
- 10 Mazes and Labyrinths and Giant Puzzles
- Watering Hole Spray Zone with change rooms
- Tractor-pulled Wagon Rides
- Captain Aidan’s Pirate Ship
- Farmer Bill’s Barnyard Tree house
- "Mazey's Amazing Adventure" Puppet Show
- Green Spaces for your Picnic Games
- 40 foot Hill-Top Slide
- Discovery Barn, Nature Walks...and much more!