Self-Guided Fun & Attractions
Our group visits are self-guided and you will have access to everything Saunders Farm’s Summer Season has to offer!
- Mazes – 10 hedge mazes and labyrinths & Puzzle Mazes
- Two giant Jumbo Jumpers
- Witch Mountain’s 40 foot giant slide
- Incredible Play Structures and Treehouse
- Splash-Pad water feature
- Farm Discovery Barn- Interactive fun for smaller kids
- 5 acre green space ideal for large games like soccer and relay races
- Saunders Farm original Puppet Show
- Wagon ride tours throughout the Farm
- Saunders Farm Mining Company (additional charge)
We will supply a map with a day plan, which includes your wagon ride time and puppet show times to make transitions easy!
Depending on the time of year you’re planning to visit, our food booth may or may not be open so we encourage you to pack a lunch. Please inform parent volunteers so they can be prepared as well. (feel free to call before your visit to see if our food booth will be open!).
Farm Site Amenities
- Accessible buildings amongst beautiful landscaped gardens
- Paved pathways for easy walking
- Open grassy areas for supervised activities
- Indoor washroom facilities
- Supervised, complimentary parking for over 1000 vehicles
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Qualified first aid staff