We at Saunders Farm have spent the better part of 30 years designing amazing experiences that are fun, whimsical, and safe.
A Country Christmas Daytime Ticketing Information
- In 2020, we are operating our business at 5-10% capacity. While this will make for an incredibly difficult year financially, it will ensure that every guest feels safe and satisfied during their visit.
- All of our guests must purchase their tickets online at www.SaundersFarm.com. Digital tickets allow for a contactless and reliable ticket-buying experience. There are no walk-up / on-site tickets available for purchase in 2020.
- Tickets are only available for specific booking windows; two-hour sessions during our daytime Country Christmas activities. We have made a limited number of tickets active within each time slot in order to comply with Public Health guidance to ensure that everyone is arriving and departing at different times.
Admissions / Check in procedure
- Social Distancing markings ensure that guests remain at a safe distance from one another on arrival
- Contactless tickets allow for a safe check in experience.
- Social Distancing markings can be found within each queue line, and we require masks to be worn upon entering each queue line / attraction.
- During A Country Christmas (daytime visits), guests are permitted to freely explore the Farm but must adhere to social distancing guidelines and wear masks while in common areas (ex. washrooms, patios, other confined spaces) or when social distancing is not an option.
Walk through Christmas Displays
- Within our walkthrough displays, there are no touch points. Our displays are contactless and all staff remain at a distance.
- For the safety of our guests and staff members, all attractions and displays taking place on our farm are “open-air outdoor attractions“, and do not take place indoors.
- Socially distant batching is in effect to ensure groups of guests are staggered through each display / attraction. This provides everyone with a safe and fun experience.
- Masks must always be worn throughout any attractions.
- We have greatly reduced the capacity on our wagon rides, to ensure maximum distancing between guests.
- We require that masks be worn on the Hayride.
- Our restrooms undergo frequent cleaning that exceeds public health guidelines.
- Frequent cleaning using ‘Peroxide Multi Surface Disinfectant and Cleaner’ ensures that our restrooms are effectively sanitized multiple times an hour, by a dedicated cleaning staff member.
- In accordance with Ottawa Public Health guidelines, we require masks to be worn while within our indoor restrooms.
- Our licensed patio features physically distant table settings, ensuring that tables are appropriately spaced.
- Our staff are ensuring that tables are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between uses. We have a dedicated team ensuring the cleanliness of tables and sanitizing surfaces as soon as guests depart their table.
- We require masks to be worn while guests are walking on the patio, but can be removed once guests are seated.
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand wash stations are located on the patio for guests to use.
- We have set up socially distant lineup queues for ordering food, and will call guests by name when their food is ready to avoid lineups.
Food & Bevs service/ packaging
- Our food is served using single use packaging and utensils in order to decrease communal and reused materials.
- Trays are fully sanitized between uses, should they be required.
- Our condiments are served in single portioned units to avoid communal usage.
- Our cleaning team is dedicated to ensure a fun, safe, and clean experience while on our farm.
- We are using approved disinfectant products at a frequency that exceeds Public Health guidelines, to ensure we are providing the safest environment to our guests.
- We are focusing on cleaning any high touch areas such as door handles, frequently travelled pathways and surroundings, and the tables and chairs on our patio.