Farm Camp 2021 – SOLD OUT
WE ARE SOLD OUT FOR FARM CAMP 2021.
If you would like to be added to our waitlist, please send our Camp Director an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for an A-MAZE-ING week to remember this summer!
Saunders Farm Camp features farm fresh food, theme days and outdoor adventures everyday! Our campers explore all the wonder and magic of Saunders Farm including farming and gardening, mazes and labyrinths, farm fresh food and its connection to healthy living, performing arts and so much more!
COVID-19 Prevention Update:
We completely understand reluctance to entrust us with your child’s (children’s) safety during these unprecedented times. Rest assured, the safety of our campers and our team is our most important priority.
We promise that our safety guidelines will exceed Provincial standards.
Here are a few details we’re able to share in the meantime:
- Camp registrations are non-refundable. In the event of Farm Camp being shut down due to COVID-19 restrictions, reservations will be moved to the following year.
- We are significantly limiting our capacity this year, as well as group size and contact amongst groups. 1 counsellor and 1 C.I.T per 10 Campers.
- We will spread out our campers over 3 buildings (vs. just one) on the Farm including our Pavilion, which is 4 times the size of our Log Barn.
- We will have dedicated cleaning and sanitizing staff and will ensure campers are protected while having an amazing summer outdoors of learning and fun.
- MASKS– Our Saunders Farm Counsellors will be wearing masks (if necessary in 2021) during the sign in and sign out times as well as during any times when they are unable to be physically distant. Campers are encouraged to bring a mask and will be asked to wear one when they are unable to be physically distant.
***Before and during Farm Camp, we ask Campers and their families to keep their social bubbles small and interactions to a minimum to protect other Campers and our Counsellors.
Camp Hours & Fees
Farm Camp is geared for campers 5-12 years old. Come spend the week at Saunders Farm!
Farm Camp runs daily from 9:00am until 4:00pm. Pre-camp and Post-camp care is available from 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm.
- $299 + HST / child (per week) (Total $337.87)
$239.20+ HST / child for 4 day weeks (Total $270.30). (see schedule)
- Registering a 2nd child (sibling) – use coupon code “camp2kids” for a $15 discount*
- Registering a 3rd child (siblings) – use code “camp3kids” for a $25 discount*
*Offers cannot be stacked/combined.
Pre and Post-camp
- $25+ HST / child per week (pre or post-camp only)
- $35+ HST / child per week (pre and post-camp)
Each day at Saunders Farm camp has it’s own fun theme! From Farm Day to Super Hero Day and even Pirates and Fairy Days, the activities, crafts and lunches follow the theme and campers are encouraged to dress up for even more fun!
Throughout the week, campers will explore all the wonder and magic of Saunders Farm including:
- 40-foot Slide
- Play Structures
- Mazes & Labyrinths
- Jumbo Jumpers
- Splash Pad
- Backstage Tour of one of our World Famous Haunted Attractions
- Tie-Dye-It-Yourself Camp T-Shirt (that they get to wear for the rest of the week & take home at the end!)
- Counsellor-led Activities & Games (like Pool Noodle Hockey, Talent Shows & More!)
- Agriculture Tour & Wagon Ride
- Theme Days & More!
A kid-friendly farm fresh lunch will be provided for campers each day. Throughout the week, campers will have the opportunity to eat fresh farm to table meals; learning about all the local ingredients used to make their lunch and how important our local farmers are. Allergies or dietary restrictions? Our kitchen team does everything they can to accommodate every campers’ dietary needs. Just make sure to notify us by including them in your child’s Camp Registration form so that we can be prepared on day 1!
On day one of farm camp, each child attending camp will receive their very own limited edition camp t-shirt to keep. They will use their creative minds to tie-dye the t-shirt however they would like and get to wear their shirt for the rest of the week.
The campers are grouped according to age and the number of children registered in a particular week of camp. Each group of campers will be assigned a counsellor who will stay with them for the duration of the week. Our counsellor to camper ratio is 1:10* *this may be smaller once we determine our final regulations.
- My camper is signed up for Farm Camp and they want to be grouped with their friend.
- We love when friends come to Farm Camp together! Upon registration, there is a section in the Camper Information Form that asks if they would like to be grouped with anyone else registered for farm camp. Let us know the first and last name of your campers friend(s) and we will do our very best to make sure they are grouped together. *if you have multiple campers joining us with multiple friends, please specify which camper would like to be paired with which friend*
- My camper will be turning 5 this summer, can I still sign them up for Farm Camp?
- Absolutely! All we ask that they are able to eat and go to the washroom without assistance. If they are able to apply sunscreen on their own as well, that is amazing but we are always there to help just in case!
- Do you have food alternatives for those who have allergies?
- Of course! Our kitchen team does everything they can to accommodate every campers’ allergies and dietary restrictions. Please make sure to make your campers’ allergies very clear upon registration when filling out the Camper Information Form. This way, we can be prepared with substitutions on day one.
- Is there a shuttle bus offered for campers to get to your location?
- Sadly, at this time we do not offer a shuttle service for campers to get to Saunders Farm but we will definitely be looking into it in the future!
- Where can I find my Farm Camp tax receipt?
- The Farm Camp tax receipt is on your confirmation email that you receive after you register for Farm Camp.
The Fine Print:
- Farm Camp purchases are non-refundable.
- Campers can be switched into a different week, if there is availability in the desired week.
If you have any questions, please contact our Farm Camp Director at email@example.com or call our office at 613-838-5440.