Campers 5 – 12 years old. Join us for an A-MAZE-ING week to remember this summer!
Camp Hours & Fees
Camp runs daily from 9am until 4pm. Pre-camp and Post-camp care is available from 8am-9am and 4pm-5pm.
Annual pass holders receive $20.00 off one Farm Camp registration. Use the code “AnnualPass” when booking.
- $260 + HST / child (per week)
$210+ HST / child for 4 day weeks (see schedule below)
- 2nd child (sibling – use code “camp2kids” for a $15 discount per week)*
- 3rd child (sibling – use code “camp3kids” for a $25 discount per week)*
Pre and post-camp
- $25+ HST / child per week (pre-camp only)
- $35+ HST / child per week (pre and post-camp)
*Offers cannot be combined.
Our campers explore all the wonder and magic of Saunders Farm including farming, Mazes and Labyrinths, farm fresh food and its connection to healthy living, planting, performing arts, and much more. Campers will also get the chance to swim in our pool every day, supervised by our qualified life guard.
A farm fresh lunch will be provided for all children each day. In our commitment to make as little impact as possible on the natural environment we will be using re-usable dishes for all of our meals.
Each child attending camp will receive their very own limited edition camp t-shirt to keep.
The campers are grouped according to age and the number of children registered in a particular week of camp. Each group of campers will be assigned a counsellor who will stay with them for the duration of the week. Our counsellor to camper ratio is 1:10.
Refer a friend and get a free admission to Haunting Season at Saunders Farm this Fall.
- Because going to Farm Camp with a friend means double the fun- Life is always better with friends.
- If you go to Camp with a friend, you could have your parents car-pool and that saves, gas, time and money.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any general questions or specific questions about our registration process.