THANK YOU!! 2019 marks the 10th anniversary of Saunders Farm Camp and we couldn’t have done it without you!
Campers 5 – 12 years old- Join us for an A-MAZE-ING week to remember this summer!
Camp Hours & Fees
Camp runs daily from 9am until 4pm. Pre-camp and Post-camp care is available from 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm.
Annual pass holders receive $20.00 off one Farm Camp registration. Use the code “AnnualPass” when booking.
- $260 + HST / child (per week)
$210+ HST / child for 4 day weeks (see schedule below)
- 2nd child (sibling – use code “camp2kids” for a $15 discount)*
- 3rd child (sibling – use code “camp3kids” for a $25 discount)*
Pre and post-camp
- $25+ HST / child per week (pre-camp only)
- $35+ HST / child per week (pre and post-camp)
*Offers cannot be combined.
Each day at Saunders Farm camp has it’s own fun theme! From Farm Day to Green Day and even Pirates and Fairy Days, the activities, crafts and lunches follow the theme and campers are encouraged to dress up for even more fun! Throughout the week, campers explore all the wonder and magic of Saunders Farm including farming, Mazes and Labyrinths, farm fresh food and its connection to healthy living, planting, and so much more. Campers will also get the chance to cool off and swim in our pool every day, supervised by our qualified life guard. (*please see FAQ’s for pool details)
A kid friendly farm fresh lunch will be provided for all children each day. On day one campers get to decorate their very own pizza while learning about all the ingredients needed to make a pizza and where they all come from. Throughout the week, campers will have the opportunity to eat fresh farm to table meals; learning about all the local ingredients used to make their lunch and how important our local farmers are.
In our commitment to make as little impact as possible on the natural environment we will be using re-usable dishes for all of our meals.
On day one of farm camp, each child attending camp will receive their very own limited edition camp t-shirt to keep. They will use their creative minds to tie-dye the t-shirt however they would like and get to wear their shirt for the rest of the week.
The campers are grouped according to age and the number of children registered in a particular week of camp. Each group of campers will be assigned a counsellor who will stay with them for the duration of the week. Our counsellor to camper ratio is 1:10.
- My camper is signed up for Farm Camp and they want to be grouped with their friend.
- We love when friends come to Farm Camp together! Upon registration, there is a section in the Camper Information Form that asks if they would like to be grouped with anyone else registered for farm camp. Let us know the first and last name of your campers friend(s) and we will do our very best to make sure they are grouped together. *if you have multiple campers joining us with multiple friends, please specify which camper would like to be paired with which friend*
- My camper is not a strong swimmer, I am worried about swim time.
- Our pool is for Farm Camp campers only and is not available to the public, it is the same as a backyard in-ground pool with a shallow end and a deep end.
- We have a fully certified life guard on site at all times. On the first day of camp, the campers do a swim test with the life guard. If the camper is a beginner level swimmer, they will be asked to wear a life jacket while in the pool area and asked to stay in the shallow end throughout swim time. *Life Jackets must be provided*
- We have a maximum of 20 campers (2 camp groups) in the pool at a time. On the pool deck during swim time there will be: the life guard, 2 camp counsellors and 2 counsellors in training in the pool area to watch the swimmers at all times.
- My camper will be turning 5 this summer, can I still sign them up for Farm Camp?
- Absolutely! . We ask that they are able to change into their own bathing suit, eat and go to the washroom without assistance. If they are able to apply sunscreen on their own as well, that is amazing but of course we are always there to help just in case!
- Do you have food alternatives for those who have allergies?
- Absolutely! Our kitchen team does everything they can to accommodate every campers allergies and dietary restrictions. Please make sure to make your campers’ allergies very clear upon registration when filling out the Camper Information Form. This way, we can be prepared with substitutions on day one.
- Is there a shuttle bus offered for campers to get to your location?
- Sadly, at this time we do not offer a shuttle service for campers to get to Saunders Farm but we will definitely be looking into it in the future!
- Where can I find my Farm Camp tax receipt?
- The Farm Camp tax receipt is on your confirmation email that you receive after you register for Farm Camp.
If you have any questions, please contact our Farm Camp Director at email@example.com or call our office at 613-838-5440.